LG Sonic® products provide an environmentally friendly solution to control algae in lakes, drinking water reservoirs, and other applications by making use of ultrasound technology.
Furthermore, our continuous water quality monitoring systems can move our customers towards more effective water quality management.
Why to Choose an Ultrasonic Solution
- To prevent the growth of new algae
- To eliminate existing algae
- To have a chemical-free solution
- To have a safe solution for fish, plants, and other aquatic life
- To treat large water surfaces, such as lakes and reservoirs
- To avoid damage to industrial systems, for example, to filters in treatment plants
- To have solution that requires little maintenance
A Specialized Solution for Your Application
LG Sonic® products are proven to be effective in monitoring and controlling algae in a wide range of applications.
Our Solutions for Algae Control
LG Sonic® e-line
Looking for a Complete Algae Control Solution?
The MPC-Buoy combines online water quality monitoring, web-based software and ultrasound technology to provide state-of-the-art treatment against algae and cyanobacteria in lakes, dams and water reservoirs.
Looking for a Chemical-Free Algae Control Solution?
LG Sonic® e-line provides an environmentally friendly solution to control algae in ponds, cooling towers, waste water treatment plants and other applications by making use of ultrasound technology.
- This is a new and exciting technology that has the dual advantage of being low capital cost and being solar powered, giving low operational costs. The environmentally friendly technology offers the potential of algae removal using ultra sound, resulting in an improvement in the water quality’.
- “We’re working closely with the supplier who is able to ﬁne-tune the sound frequencies to deal with speciﬁc outbreaks of algae. “It’s early days and we haven’t hit the peak time for algae but following the ﬁrst signiﬁcant outbreak, we've already seen a dramatic reduction which is very encouraging,”
- "Extensive testing conducted during 2014 showed that the buoys had a signiﬁcant impact on the algae, allowing the plant to reduce chemical consumption by more than 20 percent, and reducing the concentration of undesirable taste and odor causing compounds in the treated water delivered to customers”.
“The LG Ultra Sonic unit was installed the last week of November (beginning of summer) and powered continuously 24/7. After 3 weeks, the algae were clearly seen to be affected by the Ultra Sonic unit. By the end of December, the algae had been reduced with only an estimated 10% remaining. By mid-January, no algae were visible in the dam. Considering the extent of this initial infestation at what was virtually the start of the summer season, the performance of the Ultra Sonic unit was very impressive and continued to provide an algae free water supply”Managing Director, Speciality Trees
- “Things have never looked better here, absolutely no weeds to be seen. The new machine is wonderful, thank you for all your help”Pond-owner, Recreational Lake in Craigmyle, Torphins (Scotland)
LG Sonic products offer a specialized water maintenance solution for ponds and irrigation reservoirs. We are a water treatment company offering technological algae control solutions that is environment-friendly. Our water quality monitoring technology helps control algae in lakes and reservoirs of drinking water and is a chemical-free solution to preserve aquatic life while eliminating existing algae.