LG Sonic® Installation
1- Installation of the Electronic box
The electronic box has IP 67 is rainproof installtion outside is not a problem
The electronic box should be attached to a wall, with the cables facing downwards.
2- Transducer placement
The ultrasonic sound waves are issued by the transducer in a 180 degrees spread from the front of the machine. The device needs to be placed in such a manner that as much of the water surface as possible comes into direct contact with the sound waves. The strongest ultrasonic signals are those that come straight out of the transducer.
1. Determine the optimal location of the transducer:- Where as much of the water surface comes into direct contact with the sound waves
- Where the front of the unit follows the water current and/or wind direction (for larger water surfaces above 5-10m )
- Where there are no corners outside the reach of the transducer, as this will greatly reduce the effectiveness of the device
- With its backside as close to the water edge as possible
2. Place the transducer in the water
3- Ensure that the transducer is always completely below water surface
4 Always ensure a horizontal position of the transducer
3- installation of the float
This float ensures that the transducer always remains in a position of about 20 cm horizontally below water surface. In this way the sound waves will be reflected when they touch the water surface. The sound will be more efficiently spread throughout the whole water reservoir
The first 20 cm of the water column is where the highest floating algae (unicellular) concentrations can be found, especially during day time.
The float should be secured by means of a pole/spear, rope or as we recommend by the flexiarm
4- Installation Examples