Are you someone who welcomes the challenges of developing new technologies in the water industry? Do you want to tackle global water pollution? Join our international, young and dynamic team, and contribute to our company’s growth!
LG Sonic is looking for a Chemical Analyst to join the team for research and field-testing purposes full-time. The ideal candidate is motivated, knowledgeable, and eager to bring R&D to the next level. In other words: has the mindset of a winner!
We are a young company that allows freedom and creativity. There is a balance between working in a team and alone, and everyone is always cooperative. Ideally, we prefer someone who has some experience working in R&D before.
- Developing analytical methods to identify, predict and monitor chemical components contributing to quality
- Handling and maintenance of standard analytical chemistry equipment
- Interacting with internal and external researchers to develop methods and exchange data or materials, maintaining a database of samples and reagents
- Conducting batch experiments and pilot studies in the field
- Validating and analysing polymers, pesticides and other chemicals in water and soil samples
- Participating in the development of innovations through R&D, Operations and Sales
- Bachelor’s degree, HBO in Chemistry/Physical Chemistry or equivalent
- 0-2 years experience in a laboratory environment. Experience with water quality research is a plus
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of common analytical chemistry methods (titrations, pipetting, serial dilution, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), fluency in English
- Analytical and independent mindset
- Proactive, curious, and flexible attitude
- Allowed to work in The Netherlands and living close-by the office in Zoetermeer (30km radius)
- Available 40 hours a week
Does this sound like you? Send us your application right away!
Kristin Prantsus, HR Manager
Interested in working in an innovative and international environment? Please check our current job openings. If there are no vacancies that match your interests or skills, please keep checking our website for new opportunities.
+31 (0) 70-7709030
About LG Sonic
We are a Dutch-American company, leader in sustainable algae management. We design and manufacture innovative solutions to control algal blooms and improve water quality in different industries.Learn more