Customer Project Manager
Are you someone who welcomes the challenges of B2B Customer Project Management? Do you want to tackle global water pollution? Join our international, young and dynamic team, and help us manage long-term customer relationships!
LG Sonic is looking for a Customer Project Manager to join the After Sales department full-time. The ideal candidate is motivated, wants to solve problems and manage long-term projects, and is eager to grow in their position.
We are looking for someone either recently graduated or with up to 5 years of experience.
The After Sales department takes care of the customers, running projects, and works closely with the Sales, R&D and Operations teams. Daily tasks include customer communication, following-up on projects, solving technical problems, project administration, data analysis, finding answers on biological events in reservoirs, and managing maintenance events.
To keep our customers happy, we identify with R&D and operations further possibilities on improving our products, and with Sales we work on developing further business. It is a versatile position where you gain plenty of different skills and have an impact.
We are a young company that encourages freedom and creativity. There is a great balance between working in a team and independently, and everyone is always cooperative. The After Sales department is not typical either – our projects last several years and aspects differ from customer to customer. Ideally, we want someone who can think positively, communicate well, show their love for customers and understands the impact they can create.
- Answer to customers on time and in a professional manner
- Follow the project management plan and proactively seek improvement
- Know how to solve problems by yourself or where to get help
- Identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers to the best of your knowledge
- Keep the CRM, your team, and the After Sales manager up to date
- Grow and learn in your position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with minimum C1 level English
- General technical and/or biological understanding is a huge plus
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Allowed to work in the Netherlands and living close-by the office in Zoetermeer (30km radius)
- Available 40 hours a week
- Experience with B2B Customer Success Management is a plus
Does this sound like you? Send us your application right away!
Interested in working in an innovative and international environment? Please check our current job openings. If there are no vacancies that match your interests or skills, please keep checking our website for new opportunities.
+31 (0) 70-7709030
About LG Sonic
We are a Dutch-American company, leader in sustainable algae management. We design and manufacture innovative solutions to control algal blooms and improve water quality in different industries.Learn more