We are looking for junior sales person to help further expand the US market
The ideal candidate of LG Sonic is a motivated, creative individual who is hungry for growth and to close deals. Someone who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business with a new technology in a traditional industry. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions across the US. This job location is in Scranton, PA.
LG Sonic ensures chemical-free water across the globe. Our customers are mainly in the water and energy industry. How we do it and who our customers are can be found on our website. Currently, we are expanding our office in the United States by hiring a Business Developer.
We are a flexible company that allows freedom and creativity. That is why we do not write down specific every day tasks because this is up to you. We work together as a team.
- Convert Leads into paying customers
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- Cooperate with the HQ in the Netherlands
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Allowed to work in the United States
- Interest in sales or knowledge in the water industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of technical products
Kristin Prantsus, HR Manager
Interested in working in an innovative and international environment? Please check our current job openings. If there are no vacancies that match your interests or skills, please keep checking our website for new opportunities.
+31 (0) 70-7709030
About LG Sonic
We are a Dutch-American company leader in sustainable algae management. We design and manufacture innovative solutions to control algal blooms and improve water quality in different industries.Learn more