Junior Sales / Business Developer
Are you someone who welcomes the challenges of B2B Sales with enthusiasm and wishes to tackle water pollution all over the world? Join our international, young and dynamic team, and contribute to our company’s growth!
We’re looking for a Junior Business Developer to join the Sales team full-time. The ideal candidate is motivated, proactive, wants to sell and close deals, and is eager to grow in their position – has the mindset of a winner!
Our company sells its technology all over the world. As a member of our Sales team, you are constantly looking for new opportunities in the market, for new potential customers and strategic alliances. You are also working with leads generated through our Online Marketing campaigns.
We are a young company that encourages freedom and creativity. There is a great balance between working in a team and independently, and everyone is always cooperative. The Sales department is not typical either as there is no cold-calling and lead time can be long. Ideally, we want someone who can show their love for Sales and has the right mindset for B2B.
- Identify potential customers and complete appropriate research on their business needs
- Understand the needs of your prospects and match them with a solution
- Answer to prospective customers on time and professionally
- Convert leads into paying customers through negotiation and relationship management
- Keep the CRM up to date
- Update the sales manager and cooperate with the rest of the team
- Find opportunities to grow, learn and advance in your job
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills with minimum C1 level English. Other languages are a plus
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Allowed to work in the Netherlands and living close-by the office in Zoetermeer (30km radius)
- Available 40 hours a week
- Experience with business development and/or B2B Sales
This is a full-time position. We are looking for someone either recently graduated (max. 2 years) or up to 4 years of experience.
Kristin Prantsus, HR Manager
Interested in working in an innovative and international environment? Please check our current job openings. If there are no vacancies that match your interests or skills, please keep checking our website for new opportunities.
+31 (0) 70-7709030
About LG Sonic
We are a Dutch-American company leader in sustainable algae management. We design and manufacture innovative solutions to control algal blooms and improve water quality in different industries.Learn more