Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
Allround marketeer in an Innovative Green-Tech Water Business
Are you passionate about using marketing as a force to create a positive impact? Do you enjoy being at the center of a department, overseeing all efforts? If so, we might have a great opportunity for you. LG Sonic is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator, to join our international, young and dynamic team, contributing to the company’s growth. LG Sonic has made a significant impact on the green technology sector by advancing water quality systems and expanding globally to over 50 countries.
We are in search for a person who thrives at the heart of the marketing department. A true team player with excellent communication and organizational skills.
The role and the department
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will take charge of prioritizing, planning and coordinating all the marketing efforts, while also actively participating in the execution of certain tasks. You will collaborate with other senior team members for strategy development and work alongside freelancers for execution. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Marketing Management: Oversee day-to-day marketing activities and the selection and management of external freelancers.
- Event Management: Plan, coordinate, and execute international events, ensuring a seamless experience for attendees.
- Webinar Hosting: Organize and host webinars to showcase products, share industry insights, and engage with our audience.
- Content Creation & Distribution: Manage the development of marketing collateral, including blog posts, infographics, and videos, to support various campaigns. You will also take care of our social media channels.
- Stakeholder Management: Effectively communicate with team members, including those from our other local offices, and external partners in a multicultural context.
- Tracking & performance: Keep track of overall marketing performance, including demand generation numbers, and oversee budgets.
The company’s mission and culture
Water is one of our most valuable resources. Yet, water pollution remains one of the greatest environmental concerns. Algae blooms, in particular, contaminate our waters, causing significant harm to people, animals, and aquatic ecosystems. Our mission is clear: to provide intelligent solutions in the battle against water pollution and to minimize chemical usage in the water treatment industry.
With over a decade of research, we’ve pioneered algae management and water quality monitoring. Operating in 55+ countries, we proudly serve 12 industries, contributing to enhancement of global water quality.
Our international team comprises a diverse mix of multidisciplinary talent that values personal growth and self-driven initiatives. Discover your balance between teamwork and autonomy. Within our organization, communication flows openly, nurturing a culture built on integrity, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence. As part of our journey, you’ll find opportunities to foster your own growth while contributing to our collective success.
Your qualifications and skills
- 3+ years of work experience, ideally in a similar role
- Fluency in English (C1 level). Mastery of Dutch is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and interest in social media
- Growth mindset, focus on learning and action-oriented
- Allowed to work in The Netherlands and living in Randstad close-by our office in Zoetermeer (30km radius)
- Available 32 to 40 hours a week in our office
Overview benefits and other perks
Working in an innovative and international company where you can have a real impact both on the environment and in the company with your role.
- Growth and development opportunities within the company
- Motivated and dynamic team
- English-speaking environment
- Flexibility in your role
- Transport reimbursement up to €150 p/m
- 23 vacation days
Process and deadline for applications
Our application process comprises two rounds. The first involves an initial interview, and successful candidates move on to the second round, which includes a more in-depth interview and a case study assessment to evaluate problem-solving skills and practical application. The deadline to apply is 18 December 2023.