Office Manager in a Green-Tech Water Business
Are you a proactive and detail-oriented person with a positive attitude? Would you like to join an international, young and dynamic team, and contribute to our company’s growth?
LG Sonic is looking for a full-time Office Manager. The ideal candidate is motivated, flexible and detail-oriented. As an Office Manager you play a key role in day-to-day operations of LG Sonic and ensure a safe and productive workplace. As the first contact point for our customers worldwide, you communicate in a professional manner in English and preferably Dutch.
About LG Sonic
LG Sonic is the leader in chemical-free water treatment across the globe. Our mission is to be the best algae management company in the world. We aim to achieve that by providing innovative technologies that solve water problems sustainably. Our customers mainly work in the water and energy industries.
We are a young company that encourages freedom and creativity. There is a great balance between working in a team and being independent, and everyone is always cooperative. We are open communicators who strongly support personal development.
- Act as a key point of contact for customers of LG Sonic
- Coordinate global logistics formalities of our system
- Carry out processes, policies and all daily office-related operations
- Manage various administrative tasks including invoicing and budget tracking
- Coordinate various HR needs, including but not limited to payroll, compensation and benefit schemes
- Keep the office organized, clean and functional and encourage others to do the same by providing necessary tools and organizational aids
- Find opportunities to grow, learn and advance in your job
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role (administrator, secretary, office manager, etc.)
- Excellent communications skills, fluency in English and preferably Dutch. Other language is a huge plus
- Proactive and positive attitude with a great attention to detail
- Allowed to work in The Netherlands and living close-by our office in Zoetermeer (30km radius)
- B-category driver’s license
- Available 40 hours a week
What We Offer
- Working in an innovative and international company where you can have a real impact
- Growth and development opportunities within the role
- Fun, motivated and dynamic team with an open culture
- Market competitive salary, work from home options, borrels and travel reimbursement
Does this sound like you? Send us your application right away! If you have any questions about this vacancy, contact our HR at [email protected]
Kristin Prantsus, HR Manager
Interested in working in an innovative and international environment? Please check our current job openings. If there are no vacancies that match your interests or skills, please keep checking our website for new opportunities.
+31 (0) 70-7709030
About LG Sonic
We are a Dutch-American company leader in sustainable algae management. We design and manufacture innovative solutions to control algal blooms and improve water quality in different industries.Learn more