Our Marketing department is looking for a Visual Content Creator
The ideal candidate of LG Sonic is a motivated, creative individual who is hungry for growth and has a winner mindset. Someone who welcomes challenges and can work independently towards company goals as we are all currently working from home. You will mainly focus on creating new digital content both writing and visual.
LG Sonic ensures chemical-free water across the globe. Our customers are mainly in the water and energy industry. You can read more about us on our website www.lgsonic.com
We are a flexible company that allows freedom and creativity. That is why we do not write down specific every day tasks because this is up to you as long as targets are met.
- Digital content creation
- Video editing
- Proactively identify new marketing opportunities
- Help develop marketing strategies
- Cooperate with the outside offices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing
- High attention to detail
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere / Final Cut Pro (or other video editing software)
- Allowed to work in the Netherlands and living close-by the office (30km radius)
- Some experience (internship/work) in content creation or similar position
- Excellent writing skills
Application Deadline: 31/10/2020
Kristin Prantsus, HR Manager
Interested in working in an innovative and international environment? Please check our current job openings. If there are no vacancies that match your interests or skills, please keep checking our website for new opportunities.
+31 (0) 70-7709030
About LG Sonic
We are a Dutch-American company leader in sustainable algae management. We design and manufacture innovative solutions to control algal blooms and improve water quality in different industries.Learn more