The Dutch water treatment company, LG Sonic, is looking for a business developer in the United Kingdom to develop the UK market. You will be working in the United Kingdom and will be responsible for the execution of the full sales lifecycle; from prospecting, to negotiation and closing the deal. You will work in collaboration with the LG Sonic team in the Netherlands.
- Increasing business opportunities in the UK market
- Setting goals and targets for the UK market
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
- Organisation of seminars, and presenting our products to our target group
- You possess at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related discipline.
- Experience in the water industry is a plus
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a commercial position
- You are results-driven, entrepreneurial, and eager to learn
- You can communicate professionally and effectively with customers
- You are fluent in English
- You are willing to travel (5-10% on a yearly basis)
LG Sonic is a Dutch company specialising in environmentally friendly algae and biofouling control solutions. Our mission is to reduce chemicals in the water treatment industry. Over the last decade, over 10,000 LG Sonic products have been successfully installed in 52 countries.
As the business developer, you will have the opportunity to grow, and to make a difference by taking the initiative. As an LG Sonic team member, you will contribute to the professionalisation and growth of LG Sonic. In addition to a market conforming salary, we offer excellent bonus opportunities.
How to apply
You can apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this position you can call us on 0707709030.