Are you looking for a challenging business development position in an international company? The Dutch water treatment company, LG Sonic, is currently looking for an International Business Developer to grow the company further.
As International Business Developer, you will be responsible for the execution of the full sales lifecycle; from prospecting, though to negotiation and closing of the deal. Your mission is to increase the turnover of new customers (60% self-generated, 40% from marketing). You see opportunities for introducing our new solutions and you know how and where to find the right customers. You are an expert in managing customers’ expectations, effectively communicating added-value to the customers, and maximising opportunities without over-promising.
- Increasing business opportunities in your markets
- Setting goals and targets for your markets
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via telephone calls and emails
- Organization of seminars, and presenting our products to our target group
Skills and experience
- You possess at least a bachelor’s degree. A degree in biology, ecology, environmental science or a related discipline is a plus.
- You have 3-8 years of experience in a commercial position in a B2B environment.
- You are results-driven, entrepreneurial, and eager to learn.
- You can communicate professionally and effectively with customers.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- You are willing to travel frequently (5-10% on a yearly basis)
What we offer
As International Business Developer you will work in a young, innovative and international environment. In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow, and to make a difference by taking the initiative. As an LG Sonic team member, you will contribute to the professionalisation and growth of LG Sonic. In addition to a market conforming salary, we offer excellent bonus opportunities.
You can apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, for the attention of Mr. Tristen Gunther. For more information about this position you can call Anne Gierveld on 070-7709030.
About LG Sonic
LG Sonic is a Dutch company specialising in environmentally friendly algae and biofouling control solutions. Our mission is to reduce the use of chemicals in the water treatment industry. Over the last decade, over 10,000 LG Sonic products have been successfully installed in 52 countries.