In this webinar
“Pea soup!”, exclaims Tommy, Cork County Council’s Operator at Irish Water’s Lake Cross Water Treatment Plant. Now two years later, algal blooms are under control with the installation of MPC-Buoy.
In this webinar, Lisa Brand and Alexander Marcus will discuss how Irish Water controlled algal blooms, reduced OPEX, and increased filter runtimes in the Lake Cross plant.
- How algal blooms shut down water distribution
- Effects of algae on water quality
- Implementation of ultrasonic algae control
- Benefits of algae control on operational processes
- Importance of real-time water quality monitoring
A recording will be available for anyone that signs up.
Water Quality Specialist
A recording will be available for anyone that signs up
Get your questions answered by our experts
Access to download the report of the case study