In this white paper
Harmful Algal Blooms (HABs) are a growing environmental problem, affecting all parts of the world. They have become more severe, widespread, and dangerous than ever.
Presently, most solutions focus on addressing this problem in the short-term. This white paper outlines a long-term solution for controlling and preventing HABs.
- How algae harms freshwater ecosystems
- Treatment options for algal blooms
- How ultrasonic algae control works
- Effects on fish and Zooplankton
- The importance of data in algae treatment
- Applications and case studies
Lisa Maria Brand
Get your copy
Get your answers on
What types of water bodies does it work in?
What algal types can be treated?